Wondered why we titled this service Facebook Ads Banner?. It is because we have conducted research and found out that over 10,000 people actively search for this monthly.
This already should give you an Insight into Badrostechies’s capability to find the perfect audience for your business.
Our Strategy to Grow your Business with Facebook Ads is Simple. We simply:
- Create a Potential Buyer Profile.
- Carry out Targeted Audience Research.
- Create the Best and Effective Creatives.
- Create your Campaign.
- Carry Out Split tests.
- Optimize your Campaign and
- Scale the campaign for better results.
There are several Facebook Banner Ads Objectives we can select from. Depending on the nature of your business, we will carry you along on the best objective for your business.
We will explain each Facebook Ad Objective in the next section and you should already have an idea of what matches your intent.
Facebook Ads Objectives
Facebook has grouped the main 3 intents of marketing and these objectives are categorized under the intents.
This is mainly to increase the awareness of your business/service. There are two campaign objectives under this category. These are:
This objective according to Facebook allows you to:
Show your ads to people who are most likely to remember them.
This is the second objective in the Awareness category. Also, according to Facebook, it
Show your ads to the maximum number of people.
Moving on, the next category is “Consideration”. There are 6 objectives under this category and they are:
- Traffic: This is mainly to drive traffic to your website, app, or event. According to Facebook, this objective: Send people to a website, app, or Facebook event, or let them tap to call you.
- Engagement: Engagement ad helps you get more page likes, post reactions, comments, and shares. This campaign objective lets you Get more Page likes, event responses, or post reactions, comments, or shares.
- App installs: The App installs objective Shows your ad to people most likely to download and engage with your app.
- Video views: The video views objectives show your promoted video to people.
- Lead generation: The Lead Generation objectives let you Use forms, calls, or chats to gather info from people interested in your business.
- Messages: This shows people ads that allow them to engage with you on Messenger, WhatsApp, and Instagram Direct.
Lastly, we will discuss the 3rd Category, which is “Conversion”.
This category lets you choose between three campaign objectives which are:
- Conversions: This campaign objective shows your ads to the people who are most likely to take action, like buying something or calling you from your website.
- Catalog sales: The catalog sales objective uses your target audience to show people ads with items from your catalog.
- Store traffic: Store traffic objectives let you Show your ad to people most likely to visit your physical stores when they’re near them.
In conclusion, these are the available objectives on Facebook Banner Ads.
Our Work Process for Facebook Ads
This section takes you through our work process for our Facebook Banner Ads Marketing Service.
- Firstly, we take detailed notes about the present status of your business. We note the present cost per result, engagement, reach, the number of leads e.t.c
- Secondly, we take you through our well-researched strategy to take your results to the next level.
- Thirdly, we create a well-detailed potential buyer profile.
- We then carry out detailed audience research with Facebook’s Audience Insights tool and other resources.
- After, we begin with the campaign creation with the ad creatives.
- Also, we make split tests while creating the campaign and pick the best performing at the end of a few days.
- Lastly, we scale on the best-performing Adset to increase results and reduce the cost per result.
We’ve worked with over 250 Clients on Facebook Banner Ads and our results have made it evident that we rent the best service in Facebook Banner Ads Marketing.
Here are some businesses we’ve helped and how we’ve helped them.